Moderator for Facebook
Invitation to the Facebook event OPEN HOUSE
A view behind the scenes. In the kick off, Facebook open its doors in Germany for an evening of dialogue with the public.
It`s a pleasure for me for hosting this event and as I know my tech-attached connections here on LinkedIn, this maybe could be interesting for a bunch of you. So I would love to share the event date with you:
20.11. at the Facebook Office in Berlin. Please reserve a seat (…and hurry up, it`s the first comes first gets principle ;-)):
We start with the topic of Artificial Intelligence and will discuss with you questions like:
– How does AI research at Facebook look like?
– What questions/challenges are the teams at Facebook currently working on?
– What is happening with the data Facebook is collecting?
– How does Facebook cares for a fair and inclusive AI?
– Where do you see the biggest potential for AI and machine learning?
and happy to give you answers:
Joaquin Quiñonero Candela, Engineering Director, AI (picture above: left) and Norberto Andrade Global Policy Lead for Digital and AI Ethics (picture above: right).
I`m looking forward to welcome you there!